Now as we have mentioned the same in our previous blog posts, let us skip the benefits of a summer internship and focus on giving you an insight into how things work in summer internships.Along with discussing some of the best companies for summer internships, we would be answering some typical questions about the same and let you know how to get yourself enrolled.
1. Which is the best company in Lucknow for a Summer Internship?
Let’s get straight to the point. There are very few great training centers in Lucknow. Most of these centers include HCL and HP training centers which exist as franchises and not the company centers. Along with that, most of these centers lack great faculties, of course.
They usually teach regular stuff along with getting you introduced to ongoing Technologies who would become redundant in the upcoming few years.It would also be quite better to go and work for a smaller IT firm. You would also get quite better exposure to industry insights.
Discover a variety of internships in fields ranging from amangement to computer sciences.
As a trainee, you can also try your hands in Verzeo which is available everywhere online and you can choose any of the certification courses and practice them right here.
2. Should I take an Internship or do Summer Research?
This depends upon your future goal. In case you are currently pursuing your bachelor's or master's degree and want to do a Ph.D. after your current study, then researching in the summer would be a lot more viable goal for you. It would also help you in gathering the necessary research experiences which might land you in publishing some of the journal papers in case you manage to do well. You can also talk to your research advisor for recommendations that are going to promote your chances as a potential Ph.D. candidate.
However, if you don’t have any kind of intention in doing a Ph.D. and want to see yourself doing industrial jobs at the end, then go for an internship without any second thought and build your working experiences.
3. How will the summer school program support my further career?
For a student who attends high school, summer programs usually offer a lot of advantages.
- The Common Application which you most likely be using when you apply to colleges asks how you spent the summers altogether. It is quite better if you show them an academic effort through the summer.
- The summer programs also offer you an in-depth study in a field that most of the high schools can’t provide you. Along with that, you gain knowledge and skills worthwhile for your future studies.
- You might meet students who have the same interests which help you build networks before you have even attended the college.
- You would be able to earn credits for academic work done in a summer program.
- You might also learn a lot to make an early career choice.
Take part in India's largest internship program with Verzeo.
4. What are some of the best companies for a summer internship?
If time permits you, never back away from an internship program. When it comes to finding the best companies for summer internships, there are a lot of options to choose from.
There is an abundance of reputed companies that offer internship programs. Still, it depends upon the skill, potential, and caliber of a candidate to qualify for an internship program in particular companies which includes Google, Facebook, Dell and a lot more.
That, however, doesn’t mean that startups or small organizations aren’t a very good platform. The thing which you need is exposure and consultation to an expert for the field and domain which you are seeking.
You might want to start looking for some of the top internship institutions. We recommend taking a look at the following checklist -
Tags:#Internship #Students #Training #Verzeo